Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NEW Katydid Tees! Purses & Hats too!!! Get them while you can! They were selling as we were taking them out of the boxes! lol


  1. Howdy! This article could not be written any better! Going through this
    article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this.
    I will send this article to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!

    my weblog - Replica Rolex Watches

  2. Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to grasp a lot approximately this, like
    you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you just could
    do with some p.c. to pressure the message home a bit, however other than that, this is fantastic blog.
    A great read. I'll definitely be back.

    my webpage - www.greatloopclub.com