Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A DAY AND A LIFE WITH WILSON....


INTRODUCING MY NEW BEST BUDDY & LIFE COMPANION 
*DRUM ROLLLLLL*........

HELLO... MY NAME IS WILSON...
I'M A....
Weimaraner |ˈwīməˌränər; ˈvī-|
noun
a dog of a thin-coated, typically gray breed of pointer used as a gun dog.
ORIGIN 1940s: from German, from Weimar in Germany, where the breed was developed.
  U(*o*)U woof!


YEAH!!!!!  DATS WHAT I SAID!

 A SMART GOOD BOY I AM..... 

 HOLY COUNTER SURFER!!!!
 I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO JUMP CUZ MY HEAD
IS ABOVE THE COUNTER! heehee  DID I MENTION I'M SMART AND
DON'T WANNA GET IN TROUBLEZ WITH MY MOM CUZ I LUV HERZ!

I never thought I would get another dog after putting my 2 lover butt Irish Setters down a year ago Feb.
Then.... I started looking at rescue English Setters (by myself) not telling anyone what I was up to.  I get a phone call from a friend last Thurs askin waz up and I told him what I was doing and he stopped me in my tracks!!!!   He says, I have a friend who asked me a week 1/2 ago if I could help find their Weim a new home cuz they raise horses and he likes to play and they are scared hes going to get kicked ect...Problem was it had to be a perfect home for their Weim to go to.  He's extensively trained and from very good blood lines $$$ so he wasn't going to just any yay who in poll dunk m-town!   
I SAID NO!!!!!!!!!
he said shut up and research weims now!!!!   
so I did...
Called him back in a hour and got their #! LOL
LONGER STORY SHORT...  I GOT HIM FRIDAY AT 7PM! YAY
I WAS THE MOST BLESSED GIRL ON THE PLANET RIGHT THEN!
WE BONDED FOR REAL! RIGHT THEN!!!
I'M SO HAPPY... IT'S HARD TO GO TO WORK AND CAN'T WAIT
 TO GET HOME TO SEE HIM! LOL 

"A GIRLS BEST FRIEND"

No comments:

Post a Comment